Dudognon Vieille Reserve 20 Year Grande Champagne Cognac
- Grande Champagne Cognac grown and distilled at Maison Dudognon in Lignières-Sonneville
- Distilled from 100% Ugni Blanc on alembic stills fired with charcoal and wood
- Aged 20 years in Limousin oak
- Water is the only component added to the distillate; no other additives are used
- Poached pear, rose, and honeysuckle greet the nose with cookie dough and baking spices on the palate, culminating in a cooling, evergreen finish.
- 40% ABV
After 20 years in Limousin oak, this elegant brandy begins to display the full force of its character, displaying the benchmark evolution of Ugni Blanc in its maturity, moving from notes of fresh orchard fruit to more luxurious depth and ripeness.