Antica Torino 'Amaro della Sacra' Amaro
- Italian amaro inspired by traditional monastic recipes, combining local Piedmontese botanicals with ingredients sourced from South America, the Middle East, Africa, and the Indies
- Ingredients include green cardamom, cinnamon, myrrh, red chinchona bark, Madagascar vanilla, quassia, and Piedmontese genzianella & hop flowers
- Ingredients are individually cold-macerated in neutral wheat spirit, blended and combined with beet sugar, and rested in stainless steel for 5 months before filtration and bottling
- Green cardamom, lemon zest and cinnamon on the nose prep the palate for bold gentian bitterness, bright quinine, and lingering green cardamom with an elegant base note of crème brulee custard and caramelized sugar
- 35% ABV
- This approachable, middle weight amaro works beautifully as a digestivo sipped neat or on the rocks with a twist of lemon. It’s also a compelling cocktailing component, complementing berry and orchard fruit flavors and amplifying warming spices.
- Piedmont, Italy