Condesa Gin Clásica
- Micro-batch gin crafted in Mexico City
- Distilled at Flor de Luna, a women-owned-and-operated micro-distillery established in 2015. Maestra Destiladora, Hillhamn Salome, co-created the brand.
- Neutral grain base distillate of corn, rye, wheat, and barley; sourced in Mexico
- Botanicals are sourced in Mexico and include juniper, palo santo, white sage, jasmine, coriander, elderflower, lavender, rosemary, cedron, myrrh, lime & orange zests.
- Produced using two 400-liter pot copper stills that were manufactured in Mexico, specifically for Flor de Luna
- A two-day maceration of juniper, sage, coriander, elderflower, lavender, rosemary, cedron, lime & orange zest is run on one of the two stills to create a botanical concentrate which is then brought to proof with water and alcohol. Separately, a tincture is from palo santo, myrrh, and jasmine, so that these flavors can be incorporated to exact balance.
- A truly dry gin with zero added sugar
- Expands on a base of juniper, jasmine, white sage, and the citrusy, faintly confectionary wood of the Palo Santo tree on the mid-palate
- 43% ABV
Inspired by local curandera (healer) traditions, Condesa Clásica incorporates botanicals traditionally used to cleanse negative energy, attract love, and expand consciousness. This small-batch gin speaks uniquely to its Mexican heritage while still offering an intuitive substitute for a London Dry Gin in classic cocktails.