Brucato 'Orchards' Amaro
- San Francisco-based aperitivo/digestivo made in the style of an Italian red bitter.
- Primary botanicals include apricot, walnut, orange, Meyer lemon, cinnamon, mace, persimmon, and gentian
- Base of neutral grape distillate
- Whole botanicals, dried and fresh, are incrementally added to a California-sourced neutral grape distillate for a single batch maceration. The resulting spirit rests for a minimum of two months in stainless steel before it is sweetened with cane sugar and brought to proof.
- Candied walnuts, orange zest, and apricot jam on the nose spring into a palate of warm baking spice—notably cinnamon & nutmeg— with a lingering, high-toned bitterness that vibrates with lemon and strawberry seeds.
- Experiment using Orchards as you would Campari, Aperol, or Suze
- No added coloring
- Non-chill filtered; 23% ABV
- Orchards brings you to California’s rich groves of stone fruit and citrus. Made in the style of Italian red bitters, it makes an exceptional aperitivo and a perfect highball. Structured to substitute seamlessly into your favorite “aperitivo-hour” cocktails.