My Account
FREE SHIPPING ON 6 or more bottles within california with code: Partyseason
Search
2021 Ca N'Estruc 'Bl' Garnatxes
$33.00

2021 Ca N'Estruc 'Bl' Garnatxes

50% Grenache blanc and 50% Grenache noir (Organic/Biodynamic) Catalonia, Spain

70% of the grapes pressed directly and the remaining 30% destemmed. Cofermented in stainless steel tanks with wild yeasts, no fining, filtration or sulfur.

105 cases produced

+

Only 3 left in stock